Wednesday 24 March 2010

Closet Love

So, I'm going to admit something (& I'm hoping I'm not alone in this) but if you knew me you would know that I have a tendency to be a little (?) untidy when it comes to organizing my wardrobe... my poor husband sometimes has to climb over a mountain of shoes/tops to get to his side of the room.. & his side of the room is usually perfectly neat & tidy... hmm...

However, I feel if he were to provide me with any of the following, it would solve all the problems ~ these are some of my faves ~ what do you think? :)



The above photo is a fave ~ its just so organized and the fact there's chairs there makes it more welcoming

Shoes, shoes & more shoes... love IT!

I also love how the hats are arranged on the back of the door...


And lastly, the worlds most famous closet?? Who wouldn't love Carrie Bradshaws wardrobe & collection of shoes/clothes? I just love the homeliness of it & the fact that its organized but isn't 100% tidy & that's what makes it so interesting to look at! This one suits me fine I reckon :)


13 comments:

  1. Great post~ I love peeking into other women's closets and wish SO MUCH that I had a grand one like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. life would be so much easier with one of these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them all! I think I'd love this too for me things hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. These closets are fabulous! As for your husband... yeah, that's what most men have to deal with ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to redesign my closet!!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO CATHERINE, NICE TO MEET YOU, IM SO HAPPY YOU FOUND MY BLOG AND LEFT ME SUCH A SWEET COMMENT, IM ALSO NEW TO BLOG LAND AND I TOO LOVE GOING BLOG HOPPING!!! IS THAT YOUR SWEETIE IN THE OTHER POST BELOW HOW SWEET IS SHE, I JUST ADORE THIS BREED OF PUPPIES!!! THERE SOOOO SWEET!!!
    I LOVE ALL THE CLOSET AND I FOR ONE WOULD BE HAPPY WITH ANYONE OF THEM....LOL!!!
    IM YOUR LATEST FOLLOWER :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! I want one of those closets :) xx

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree....if I had a closet like one of these I would promise to be neater....Happy Week to you. oxxo Thank you for your sweet comment you left me the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would LOVE any of those closets! I found you on Between you and me! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your blog...love what you have to say!

    Looking forward to getting to know you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. A walk in wardrobe, like Big created for Carrie in the film, would be heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would take any one of those beauties. I'm the same way. The hubs as to deal with my mountain. Ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete