Friday 5 March 2010

My Blog

So, I have decided to start a blog... This idea started when I happened to stumble across someone elses blog a few days ago while I was researching something (probably interior design related) & suddenly I became engrossed! Since then I have happened to find numerous blogs all of which I found creatively thought provoking and inspiring and made me want to share my thoughts/ideas with other bloggers on some of my personal interests such as interiors, photography, travel, the great outdoors, my crafty projects and anything else that takes my attention on that particular day! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I have enjoyed reading others - I'm excited as to who/what I may come across as I enter blog-land! xx Catherine xx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land! It's an easy way to get hooked on fun things and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete