Tuesday 1 March 2011

Serving food on Slate...


It's not very often that I see something & have an "I have to have that" moment - no ifs or buts {or asking the husband} - and this is exactly what happened when I found The Just Slate Company! I'm always looking household items which are unique/rustic/one of a kind - right now I'm taken up with table wear!
The Slate Cheese Board is my first purchase - it turns out it has more uses than just as a Cheese Board! I made some Fruit Jellies last week & it was a great serving platter! I love how it makes serving deserts or cheese that little bit more fun :-)



1 comment:

  1. i would love to know the name of the cheese presented on the slate cheeseboards, the one with red patches :) i would love to present this cheese to my friends on this weekend party.

    ReplyDelete