Monday 14 June 2010

99 Things

Ive seen a few people do this post so thought it would be fun to do too!

I've highlighted in blue the things I have done & added a few pictures to make it more interesting... our comp is super slow though so I haven't been able to find many relevant ones...



1. started your own blog
2. slept under the stars - lay under the stars for most of the night in Greece once does that count? :)
3. played in a band
4. visited hawaii - defiantly on my list of places to go
5. watched a meteor shower - in Athens
6. given more to charity than you could afford to
7. been to disney
8. climbed a mountain - in the Peak District in Derbyshire
9. held a praying mantis
10. sung a solo

11. bungee jumped
12. visited Paris
13. watched a thunder and lightning storm
14. taught yourself an art from scratch
15. adopted a child
16. had food poisoning
17. walked to the top of the statue of liberty
18. grown your own vegetables - currently doing so this year:)
19. seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. slept on an overnight train

21. had a pillow fight
22. hitch hiked
23. taken a sick day when you’re not ill - hmmm...
24. built a snow fort
25. held a lamb - I used to have pet lambs when I was little!
26. gone skinny dipping
27. run a marathon
28. ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. seen a total eclipse
30. watched a sunrise or sunset

31. hit a home run
32. been on a cruise
33. seen niagara falls in person
34. visited the birthplace of your ancestors I lived in my ancestors home in Co. Fermanagh for a couple of years
35. seen an amish community
36. taught yourself a new language...Have tried to teach myself Greek on numerous occasions :)
37. had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. seen the leaning tower of pisa in person - another place I want to visit!
39. gone rock climbing
40. seen Michelangelo’s David in person

41. sung karaoke
42. seen old faithful erupt
43. bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. visited africa
45. walked on a beach by moonlight - this is one of my favorite things to do!
46. been transported in an ambulance
47. had your portrait painted - had this done in Paris, but was more of a sketch than a painting... ;)
48. gone deep sea fishing
49. seen the sistine chapel in person

50. been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - we were SO fortunate to get to the top as my friends were in the queue before us & they were only allowing people to go half way!
51. gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. kissed in the rain
53. played in the mud
54. gone to a drive-in theater
55. been in a movie - Happened to Walk through a scene on doll house when on Sunset Boulevard - does it count!?
56. visited the great wall of china - has to be one of the best experiences of my life!! I love China!
57. started a business
58. taken a martial arts class - my friend & I went once - it was good...we were BAD!!
59. visited russia

60. served at a soup kitchen
61. sold girl scout cookies
62. gone whale watching
63. gotten flowers for no reason - I came home to 2 bunches of flowers the last time I had been away.... awwww :)
64. donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. been sky diving
66. visited a concentration camp
67. bounced a check
68. flown in a helicopter
69. saved a favorite childhood toy - saved quite a few...!
70. visited the lincoln memorial

71. eaten caviar
72. pieced a quilt
73. stood in times square
74. toured the everglades
75. been fired from a job
76. seen the changing of the guard in London
77. broken a bone
78. been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. seen the grand canyon in person - a highlight of my trip to USA!
80. published a book

81. visited the Vatican
82. bought a brand new car
83. walked in jerusalem
84. had your picture in the newspaper
85. kissed a stranger at midnight on new year’s eve
86. visited the white house
87. killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. had chickenpox - I avoided it in childhood & got it when I was 15.. urgh!
89. saved someone’s life
90. sat on a jury

91. met someone famous - Eva Longoria in a restaurant in Hollywood! Princess Diana when I was at school!
92. joined a book club
93. gotten a tattoo
94. had a baby
95. seen the Alamo in person
96. swam in the great salt lake
97. been involved in a law suit
98. owned a cell phone - can't imagine what it was like not to have one now...
99. been stung by a bee - well a wasp!

I have done 27!

I really want to tick off some of those places on my 'to visit' list after doing this :)

How many have you done?!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine! This is a funny game and it was nice to read more about you and what you have done!

    Hugs!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO CATHERINE,

    I LOVE THIS TOO, THERE IS SOOO MUCH ON THAT LIST I WOULD LOVE TO DO!!!!

    I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR MY SWEET PEBBLES :) YOUR PRAYERS AND KIND COMMENTS MEAN SOOOO MUCH TO ME :)

    BLESSINGS TO YOU BLOGGY FRIEND~XOXO~MARI

    ReplyDelete