Sunday 11 July 2010

Contrast Decorating



Who doesn't love decorating with white?

I think my favourite decors are contrasting colours

Particularly black/gray & white

I'm trying to go for this look in my living room

Here are some pictures which are giving me inspiration!

Credits: http://bestdesigns.blog86.fc2.com


Credits: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s162/radeondt/black-white-interior1.jpg

And finally some from my own living room!

I'm still not 100% satisfied with it (can you ever be though ..?!?)



3 comments:

  1. The white is just so clean and fresh! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhh nice pics! You cannot go wrong with white in my opinion...except when you have 3 very grubby boys that like to put their sticky mits on everything! ha ha! I received your giveaway parcel on saturday! Thank you my lovely, will post about it shortly! Have a fb day! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love decorating with white!

    Have a nice week end Catherine!
    Hugs!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete