Tuesday 17 May 2011

Mushroom Risotto

To me, making a risotto has always sounded like a lot of work, (unless you just add water to a packet)! So, generally, I would only eat it when in a restaurant! However, when it tastes this good, the hard work is rewarding! There has been lots of complaints about Jamie Olivers 30 Minute Meals not actually being do-able in 30 mins but however long it takes you to make just this risotto, it is totally worth all the effort! You can find the recipe here. Serve it with roasted ham - mmm, so yum!! Let me know if you try it out!


1 comment:

  1. This risotto looks delicious! Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase Party. I am a little behind commenting - but I have featured this Monday. Hope you are having a wonderful week ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete